I wrote a very popular post in the fall called 10 Things I am Grateful for in my Mental Health – Fall Edition and I wanted to make a list for the new year. I am always grateful to be here and alive. I get to wake up and that in itself is really important to me. There was a time in my life where I never wanted to wake up. So, I look at the positive things that help me get through each day because each day we get on this earth is a good day.
New Years Top Ten Grateful List
- The opportunity to reorganize your life, A New Year is a chance to make the right changes in your life.
- The ability to make resolutions that can help your overall mental health goals.
- The change to continue to share my experiences with my mental illnesses.
- Time to reorganize my thoughts and make different choices in my social anxiety in the new year.
- The deep reflection that you can have at the start of the new year.
- That the last season of Game of Thrones starts in four months.
- The start of a new fictional writing project.
- Getting my memoir published!
- The chance to continue to grow The Bipolar Writer Collaborative blog.
- Knowing I get to wake up with a chance to better mental health.
Photo Credit: David Ballew